This bin makes sterile compost quickly, is easy to use, is animal proof and is built for show--not to hide. The sturdy construction and wire mesh allows for maximum oxygen exposure which accelerates the decomposition process for hot composting. Hot composting, done properly, smells earthy, not rotten. The front boards are removable for convenient turning. The lid opens fully, allowing for easy access.
For details on the What? Why? and How? of composting refer to the composting tab on the navigation bar above.
- Untreated redwood (naturally rot resistant)
- Stanley 4" heavy duty strap hinge
- Deckmate star drive (T25) coated screws
- Galvanized ¼” hardware cloth (wire mesh)
- Outside Measurements: 30” W x 30” D x 36” H
- Inside Bin Measurements: 24" W x 27" D x 36” H
- (1/2 cubic yard)
Customize-able: We are happy to create a unique compost bin to your specifications. Fill out our Custom Product Form, call, or email us to get a quote. Customize-able features:
- Size (Height/Width/Length)